Happy New Year! It's a little delayed….I know, but life happens (and so does real estate, planned much like life—-not) and as much as I SO wanted to start blogging on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd…..and so on I just haven't had a chance to sit down, or check my mail for that matter! This is good news in the real estate business. It means the market is active.
I just went through my mail and found something blog worthy, and what a gift to blog about this.
Over the holiday I received one of the greatest testimonials. I love receiving feedback on my business. Most of my clients are friends, or come from referrals of past clients and friends. So providing some kind of insight to my professional abilities to new clients can be difficult in an "invisible" business. I say "invisible" business because it's like I'm selling something invisible (my services, ability, strength, etc.). You can't touch it, take it for a test drive, try it on, take it home see how it looks in your own mirror. When a client chooses to work with me its 100% based on a recommendation from a friend, reading my reviews on my website or other search engine like zillow, and a coffee date/meet and greet. A home buyer has 1000's of agents to pick from, and the average person knows 10 realtors. The competition is tough.
So, long story long, I received this testimonial and I couldn't be any happier with the result of my clients experience.
Here's the survey…in full.
1. How satisfied were you with the service that you received from your Windermere broker? »Completely satisfied
2. Would you use your broker again?»Yes
3. Would you refer your broker to a friend or family member? »Yes
4. How would you describe the service you received from your broker?»Excellent, unsurpassed.
5. Did your broker do anything to exceed your expectations? Please explain: »Almost everything Sarah did for me was beyond my expectations. I honestly felt as though she was purchasing a home for herself every step of the way. She was completely on top of every step that needed to occur in order for me to purchase my home. From dealing with the lenders / escrow / HOA / Inspection. Absolute full service. There isn't a better broker out there.
6. Is there anything your broker or Windermere could have done better to serve you? Please explain »As you can tell, I am more than satisfied. Sarah has a friend and client in me and I will champion her services to others whenever I can.
7. How did you find your real estate broker? »Recommended by a family/friend/neighbor/coworker, etc.
8. If you were the buyer in this transaction, how did you find the property that you purchased? »Through my real estate broker
9. May your broker use your responses in their future marketing materials? »Yes
When I walk a buyer through the finding and buying process I talk out loud every thought I have (maybe too much), as if I were buying the home for myslef. I'm a picky person with high expectations and I think this serves my clients well when buying. His comments told me I accomplished exactly what I set out to do. He felt like it was my own purchase. That's awesome. I couldn't ask for anything more.
It's going to be a great year!